Garment Tunnel Finishers, Garment Folders, Dry-Cleaning Equipment & Presses
- One BMM Weston Model BN62, double-buck garment press with two rectangular bucks (1550mm x 546mm). Steam heated and from circa 2003.
- Includes two Kannegiesser TL-RA garment loading stations, plus in-feed rail leading to: 1 x Kannegiesser Model SMT2-Turbo gas-fired tunnel finisher with Kannegiesser IBT control. Discharge conveyor leading to 1 x Kannegiesser FA-X-M900, manually fed, garment folding machine. The rail system is all self-supported from the floor.
- BMM Weston Model UN32, double buck shirt / jacket press from circa 1997.
- Two BMM Weston Unipress Model NT2, type UN62, twin-buck, rotary type jacket presses.
- Olma Obifold Overall automatic garment folding machine from 2012.
- 1 x Foltex AT180 Slim, auto-grading, towel and garment folding machine. This machine is from 2016, factory refurbished and ideal for small industrial, or care-home laundries.
- 1 x Firbimatic Model 925 L dry-cleaning machine. With 25kg capacity the machine uses Perchloroethylene solvent. It was manufactured in 2007 and includes:– 3 tanks– Ecological filter with dry-control